New Release: Australian Prescriber October Issue
Explore the new Australian Prescriber issue: Volume 46 Issue 3.
The October issue covers an important women’s health topic, menopause, highlighting the role of menopausal hormone therapy in managing symptoms. Also discussed are blood glucose monitoring devices, the latest recommendations for COVID-19 vaccines and the future of prescribing in the digital health era.
Explore the October issue:
- Management of menopause
- Blood glucose monitoring devices: current considerations
- COVID-19 vaccines in 2023
- Digital health and prescribing
- Update on changing Australian medicine names
- Elasomeran+davesomeran for prevention of COVID-19
- Tozinameran+riltozinameran and tozinameran+famtozinameran for prevention of COVID-19
- Finerenone for chronic kidney disease associated with type 2 diabetes with albuminuria
Australian Prescriber is Australia’s free, national, independent peer-reviewed journal providing critical commentary on drugs and therapeutics. Published bimonthly, it supports health professionals to make informed choices when prescribing. The next Australian Prescriber podcast episode will be released in early November 2023. If you haven’t already, listen to the latest episodes on Medicines stewardship and Treatments for atopic dermatitis.
Are you a subscriber? Get the latest updates for free. Subscribe now.