Digital subscription to Therapeutic Guidelines
Your annual digital subscription includes:
- All 21 guidelines providing concise and evidence-based recommendations for point-of-care patient management
- Enhanced search functionality with options to view results by topic and drug indication
- 2,500 clinical topics and 3,500 drug recommendations
- Drug recommendations with links to Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) details, as well as pregnancy and breastfeeding information
- A wide range of useful tables, boxes and figures and time-saving calculators for body surface area, creatinine clearance and body weight, glomerular filtration rate for children
- Access to the Therapeutic Guidelines app with offline access
- Patient information and useful downloadable PDFs
Content in Therapeutic Guidelines includes guidance in the following therapeutic areas:
Addiction Medicine, Antibiotic, Bone and Metabolism, Cardiovascular, Dermatology, Developmental Disability, Diabetes, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal, Liver Disorders, Neurology, Oral and Dental, Pain and Analgesia, Palliative Care, Psychotropic, Respiratory, Rheumatology, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Toxicology and Toxinology, Ulcer and Wound Management and Wilderness Medicine.
Therapeutic Guidelines is supported on a wide range of electronic devices and is updated regularly. Subscribe to receive updates about changes to content.
The first edition of the Antibiotic Guidelines book was published in 1978 and for decades the colourful Therapeutic Guidelines books have been beloved by healthcare practitioners. As Therapeutic Guidelines transitions to a digital-only publishing model, most guidelines, including the Antibiotic guidelines are no longer available in print format. To find out which books can be purchased, see the Books page.
Antibiotic prescribing in primary care: summary table
A handy table summarising the antibiotic management of common conditions in primary care is available in Therapeutic Guidelines and on the Therapeutic Guidelines website.