Therapeutic Guidelines Limited (TGL) Copyright statement
Therapeutic Guidelines asserts copyright on all TGL publications. Apart from any fair dealing for the
purpose of private study, criticism, or review as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of
TGL publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, scanned or transmitted in any form
without the permission of the copyright owner.
TGL copyright policy
TGL reserves the right to:
- charge a copyright fee to commercial publishers and other commercial enterprises
- negotiate license agreements with individuals or organisations as appropriate
- deny copyright permission.
Procedure for asking permission
Please follow the instructions below to facilitate a prompt response to your copyright permission
To expedite the granting of copyright permission, TGL asks that individuals or organisations do not
alter TGL content. Requests to reproduce altered TGL content will be considered on a case-by-case
basis and are more likely to be turned down. Please provide TGL with a copy of such material well in
advance of the intended publication date.
Contact the copyright permissions officer ( email@example.com ) with requests to reproduce TGL
content. Provide the following information:
- the title of the TGL topic, table and/or figure
- for material from eTG complete, include the eTG update and issue dates as found on the
bottom of each topic page
- for material from a book, include the book publication date, version number and page
Provide the following information about the publication in which TGL material will appear:
- author and title
- intended publication date and timeframe
- intended audience
- distribution: format, quantity, number of end-users, and countries/regions
- the retail price.
Further information on Australian copyright law can be found on the Australian Copyright Council
Last updated: 12-10-2015