Therapeutic Guidelines Limited copyright statement
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited asserts copyright on all Therapeutic Guidelines Limited publications.
Copyright in the material accessible from the website is owned by us or our licensors. You may:
- Make temporary copies necessary to browse the website on-screen.
- Not change any such material or remove any part of any copyright notice or disclaimer.
Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study, criticism, or review as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of Therapeutic Guidelines may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, scanned or transmitted in any form without the permission of the copyright owner.
Australian Prescriber is an Open Access journal which means that all content is freely available. Individuals are allowed to read, download, print, search or link to the full text of the articles or use them for any other lawful purpose without asking prior permission from Therapeutic Guidelines Limited, provided that the source of the material is acknowledged, it is not used for commercial purposes, and any text, figure, table or box is reproduced in its entirety. Except where otherwise noted, all content published in Australian Prescriber can be used under the CC BY-NC-ND licence.
You are not entitled to use any of the Therapeutic Guidelines Limited, Therapeutic Guidelines, eTG complete, or Australian Prescriber trademarks whether they are displayed on the website or on the app, or not.
For advice on how to reference Therapeutic Guidelines publications, see How to cite content.
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited copyright policy
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited reserves the right to:
- charge a copyright fee to commercial publishers and other commercial enterprises
- negotiate licence agreements with individuals or organisations as appropriate
- deny copyright permission.
Procedure for asking permission
Please follow the instructions below to facilitate a prompt response to your copyright permission request.
To expedite the granting of copyright permission, Therapeutic Guidelines Limited asks that individuals or organisations do not alter Therapeutic Guidelines Limited content. Requests to reproduce altered Therapeutic Guidelines Limited content will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are more likely to be refused. Please provide Therapeutic Guidelines Limited with a copy of such material well in advance of the intended publication date.
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited content
Contact the copyright permissions officer ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with requests to reproduce Therapeutic Guidelines Limited content.
For Therapeutic Guidelines, provide the following information:
- the title of the Therapeutic Guidelines Limited topic, table and/or figure
- for material from Therapeutic Guidelines, include the Therapeutic Guidelines update and issue dates as found on the bottom of each topic page
- for material from a book, include the book publication date, version number and page numbers.
For Australian Prescriber, provide the following information:
- the citation of the Australian Prescriber article (see How to cite content published by Therapeutic Guidelines)
- detail on the text, table and/or figure.
Provide the following information about the publication in which Therapeutic Guidelines Limited material will appear:
- author and title
- intended publication date and timeframe
- intended audience
- distribution: publisher, format, quantity, number of end-users, and countries/regions
- the retail price.
Further information on Australian copyright law can be found on the Australian Copyright Council website: https://www.copyright.org.au/
Last updated: August 2023