Therapeutic Guidelines Limited copyright statement
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited asserts copyright on all Therapeutic Guidelines Limited publications. Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study, criticism, or review as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of Therapeutic Guidelines Limited publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, scanned or transmitted in any form without the permission of the copyright owner.
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited copyright policy
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited reserves the right to:
- charge a copyright fee to commercial publishers and other commercial enterprises
- negotiate licence agreements with individuals or organisations as appropriate
- deny copyright permission.
Procedure for asking permission
Please follow the instructions below to facilitate a prompt response to your copyright permission request.
To expedite the granting of copyright permission, Therapeutic Guidelines Limited asks that individuals or organisations do not alter Therapeutic Guidelines Limited content. Requests to reproduce altered Therapeutic Guidelines Limited content will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are more likely to be turned down. Please provide Therapeutic Guidelines Limited with a copy of such material well in advance of the intended publication date.
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited content
Contact the copyright permissions officer ( email@example.com ) with requests to reproduce Therapeutic Guidelines Limited content. Provide the following information:
- the title of the Therapeutic Guidelines Limited topic, table and/or figure
- for material from Therapeutic Guidelines, include the Therapeutic Guidelines update and issue dates as found on the bottom of each topic page
- for material from a book, include the book publication date, version number and page numbers.
Provide the following information about the publication in which Therapeutic Guidelines Limited material will appear:
- author and title
- intended publication date and timeframe
- intended audience
- distribution: format, quantity, number of end-users, and countries/regions
- the retail price.
Further information on Australian copyright law can be found on the Australian Copyright Council website: https://www.copyright.org.au/
Last updated: 04-10-2021