Australian Prescriber reviews the Oral and Dental Guidelines
In the latest podcast from Australian Prescriber, Dr Justin Coleman interviews Dr Lee Fong on the recently updated Oral and Dental Guidelines. Dr Lee Fong is a General Practitioner based in Newcastle and was a member of the Oral and Dental expert group.
They discuss dental problems that GPs commonly encounter, including:
- differentiating and managing acute dental pain
- managing dental infections
- identifying and managing oral mucosal diseases
- treating teething pain in young children
- indications for surgical antibiotic prophylaxis for common dental procedures.
You can listen to the podcast here.
This is just one of a series of podcasts from Australian Prescriber reviewing the latest updates to eTG complete. Catch up by visiting the links below.