Australian Prescriber: August journal issue out now
Explore the new Australian Prescriber issue: Volume 46 Issue 2.
The latest issue of Australian Prescriber takes readers on a journey: from new technology transforming the management of haematological malignancies to the practical application of wound management.
Read about the extension of antimicrobial stewardship to stewardship of other high-risk therapeutic areas and gain an understanding of the data sources informing drug safety.
Explore the August issue:
- Medicines stewardship
- Chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy
- An update on wound management
- Limitations of randomised controlled trials as evidence of drug safety
- Brexucabtagene autoleucel for mantle cell lymphoma, B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Opicapone for Parkinson’s disease
Australian Prescriber is Australia’s free, national, independent peer-reviewed journal providing critical commentary on drugs and therapeutics. Published bimonthly, it supports health professionals to make informed choices when prescribing. The Australian Prescriber podcast will start up again in September 2023.
Are you a subscriber? Get the latest updates for free. Subscribe now.