Therapeutic Guidelines Limited (TGL) is an independent not-for-profit organisation. Its aim is to promote the quality use of medicines, and it does this through the writing, publication and sale of Therapeutic Guidelines. The Therapeutic Guidelines range of electronic and print products is widely considered to be an unsurpassed source of best practice therapeutic information. Further information on TGL is provided at www.tg.org.au.
This is a unique opportunity to be an influential contributor to a great Australian success story.
TGL is seeking a full-time Publishing Director (40 hours/week). The successful applicant will oversee guideline quality and digital strategy. A position description is available here.
Applicants must have a pharmacy or medical degree, and clinical experience. At least 6 years’ experience in a senior editorial role is essential.
An attractive remuneration package is offered, including access to salary packaging.
The start date for this position is August 2019, with some flexibility.
To apply for the position, please email a covering letter that addresses the attributes listed in the position description, and CV, to Dr Leigh-Anne Claase: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone enquiries: (03) 9326 9959.
Closing date: Thursday 4 July 2019
Therapeutic Guidelines Limited (TGL) promotes the quality use of medicines through its evidence based guidelines. These are written principally for prescribers to provide them with clear, practical, succinct and up-to-date therapeutic information for a range of diseases. Each guideline is compiled specifically for Australia, to present independent information on best practice, which is a distillation of current best evidence interpreted by experts.
Therapeutic Guidelines are widely respected and are an accepted part of the Australian medical culture. They are used in all Australian medical and pharmacy schools, and are used extensively in public teaching hospitals and in community medical and pharmacy practices.
Our offices are located in West Melbourne on the fringe of the CBD and only a few minutes walk from North Melbourne station.
Full time, permanent opportunity
- Manage the general office day to day activity and smooth functioning
- Manage a small sales and admin team
- Oversee and support all administrative and operational functions including bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable and payroll.
- Financial monitoring – including statistical reporting, reconciliation, cash flow and invoice management
- Compliance management – including licencing, certificate and insurance renewal
- Assist, project manage and support marketing activities and product sales
- Sales analysing and reporting
- Customer service
Is this you?
The successful candidate will come on board as an integral member of the team and will aid in the continued provision of exceptional service and quality output. This position provides essential administrative, logistical, human resources and accounting support to the business.
- A minimum of 3-5 years previous office management experience (essential)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (essential)
- High level administrative and organisational skills (essential)
- Strong MS Office experience, especially Excel (essential)
- Strong time management skills (essential)
- Budgeting and financial monitoring and reporting experience (essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and payroll functions (essential)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy and reliable
In return for your skills, you will be offered a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
If you believe you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the position please email a covering letter that addresses the attributes and responsibilities listed in the position description, and CV, to email@example.com.
For a copy of the position description please download here.
Only those with the listed qualifications and experience required need apply. Only people short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.