eTG complete includes all Therapeutic Guidelines topics integrated in a single searchable electronic product. It is available in a range of convenient formats - online access, online download, intranet or (offline) on CD. Licence options are designed to meet the needs of single users, clinics or larger organisations. For more information on product formats and options see the Products page.
Features of eTG complete:
- Immediate access to over 3000 clinical topics via a handcrafted index of more than 25,000 terms
- i-buttons with relevant PBS, pregnancy and breastfeeding information
- Links to key references, full text articles and relevant Cochrane Library Reviews
- Links to other independent information - Australian Prescriber (including Medicines Safety Update), NPS RADAR, and NPS News
Updates are issued up to three times per year - March, July and November.
eTG complete is optimised for mobile
The online version of eTG complete is mobile-optimised for smart phones and tablet devices. This browser-based feature is available for current online subscribers at no extra cost and requires no additional downloads. Simply open the browser on your phone or tablet and log in to your account on the TGL website (www.tg.org.au) Your device will be automatically recognised and you'll be ready to go!
Not an online user? Contact us to discuss your subscription options.
The November 2013 release of eTG complete includes updates of Endocrinology 5 topics.
See a summary of What's New and Why in eTG complete? November 2013 [PDF]
Click on the links below to see a list of the topics in each therapeutic area:
- Emergency Medicine
- Fatigue: diagnostic approach in primary care
- Oral and Dental
- Palliative Care
- Toxicology and Wilderness
- Ulcer and Wound Management
Key references for all topics in eTG complete can be accessed via the Demo version.
Minimum system requirements
- CD-ROM drive
- 200MB free HDD space
eTG complete via local CD-ROM installation:
eTG complete [CD-ROM]. Melbourne: Therapeutic Guidelines Limited; 2013 Mar.
eTG complete via internet:
eTG complete [internet]. Melbourne: Therapeutic Guidelines Limited; 2013 Mar.
Example of a citation for a specific topic in eTG complete:
Fatigue in patients receiving palliative care [revised 2010 Feb]. In: eTG complete [internet]. Melbourne: Therapeutic Guidelines Limited; 2013 Mar.