eTG Installation (Download from web)
This guide covers download and installation procedures for eTG complete.
The installation procedure will vary depending on your operating system. The supported operating systems are:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Macintosh (OSX)
There is also a generic fileset for use on other operating systems.
1. Download the eTG_setup.exe file to a location where you can find it later such as your Desktop or My Documents.
2. Locate and double click the eTG_setup.exe file.
3. Follow the steps to install eTG complete onto your machine.
We recommend the use of Internet Explorer 8 or above. We also recommend that you delete or uninstall any old versions of eTG complete to avoid confusion.
1. Download the eTG_setup.dmg file to a location where you can find it later such as your Desktop.
2. Locate and Double click the eTG_setup.dmg file.
3. Drag the Therapeutic Guidelines folder to a location of your choice on your hard drive.
Once installed, eTG complete can be run from the alias in the Therapeutic Guidelines folder. It will load in your default browser. You can also hold down the control key when clicking on the alias, and choose Open With. We recommend you open eTG complete in Mozilla Firefox.
Web site: http://www.tg.org.au
Telephone: 1800 061 260